Your current topics
The times in which we live pose great challenges to the individual. This can be an additional burden on top of what is already causing or has caused concern. Therefore, it is beneficial to prevent a growing mountain of worries and to act early, to address the issues in order to positively influence the course: With just a small change of course, a small step, you can make a big positive difference. A new perspective, a whole new approach can be liberating and relieving.
Anxiety, fears, depression, illnesses and addictions are on the rise in society. Who’s surprised? Dare to get help.
It’s worth it.
Click here to contact us by e-mail (contact scheme) or on the “Contact” page:
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
29th Focusing Conference in France/VogüéThe conscious Body, 22-26th June 2022
Workshop in English saturday 25th june:
A Ticket To Freedom – An Experience In “WholeBodyBrain” – Whole-Body-Soul-Living
Most of what we think, feel or do, whatever we experience as life, as a felt sense, happens in our brain, it depends on certain brain cells to perform that function. This workshop presents a “Crossing” of Focusing with the “Whole Brain Living” method of Jill Bolte Taylor, a world-renowned (“My Stroke of Insight”), Harvard-trained neuroanatomist whose research specializes in understanding how our brains create our perception of reality. Her approach combines neuroanatomy and psychology and is published in her new book “Whole brain living, The Anatomy of Choice and the Four Characters That Drive Our Life” (2021).
- How the groundbreaking new view of our brain with four basic characters (instead of two sides) helps us understand ourselves better, live better, and be at peace
- A “ticket to freedom”: by connecting all four characters of our brain, we have a choice in every moment of our lives about who and how we want to be in the world
- How to short-circuit our emotional reactivity to stop the brain from suffering and find our way to peace, using a simple and quick tool: the “Brain Huddle”
- How recognizing the four characters in others helps our relationships and communication with others
- How the “Brain Huddle” and Focusing enrich each other: Whole Body Brain
- A neuroanatomical explanation and clarification why and how Focusing works
The workshop includes a guided exercise and a Focusing-Session.